Intern (6-month internship)
We are seeking a detail-oriented and organized individual to join our team to support document scanning and database management.
In this role, you will be responsible for scanning documents, contracts, and tracking monthly reports of each solar plant while creating and organizing files.
You will also establish and maintain a database to ensure quick and accurate access to files and data.
Join us in our mission to create a more sustainable future and make a positive impact on the world!
- Scan documents, contracts, and track monthly reports of each solar plant, and create & organize files.
- Organize, classify, and establish a database to ensure quick and accurate access to files and data.
- Assist in the daily operations and support general administrative tasks.
- Assisting with any ad hoc projects, as required.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office software.
- Proficient in document filing & data maintenance
- Good administrative and communication skills
- Good organizational skills and the ability to manage time effectively.
- Good communication and coordination skills.
- Attentive and patient, able to handle complex tasks.